martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

Harrison Ford(USA)

Anna cariño. Ya sé que te apetece más el postre hoy, pero, que te preparo para cenar??Blade Runner...Harrison Ford...one of my favorite all-time movies.Harrison Ford, cooler than cool in bare feetI "searched" "Harrison Ford" on pinterest and "liked" every different picture that came up. Can you say, "crush"? lolHarrison Ford, por Michael Muller                                                                                                                                                                                 MásWhoa, whoa *stops everything I'm doing* They don't make em like Harrison Ford anymore.Harrison Ford“WItness” 1985gabsUn joven Harrison Ford y su #barba #beards #barbas #famosos“ I’m like old shoes. I’ve never been hip. I think the reason I’m still here is that I was never enough in fashion that I had to be replaced by something new.  ”Harrison Ford as "Han Solo" on the set of "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope", 1977..._Harrison Ford, in "Hanover Street" movie, had to wear the Type A-2 leather flight jacket.Harrison Ford in younger days

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario