domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

Maya Angelou


REMEMBRANCE

Your hands easy

weight, teasing the bees

hived in my hair, your smile at the

slope of my cheek. On the

occasion, you press

above me, glowing, spouting

readiness, mystery rapes

my reason

When you have withdrawn

your self and the magic, when

only the smell of your

love lingers between

my breasts, then, only

then, can I greedily consume

your presence.


 

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS...



Recuerdo- Maya Angelou


RECUERDO
El peso lento 
de tus manos, alborotando a la colmena de abejas
en mi pelo, tu sonrisa en la
pendiente de mi mejilla. Te apretás
sobre mí
esta vez, encendido, derramando
urgencia, y el misterio viola
mi razón

Cuando te retirás,
vos mismo y la magia, cuando
sólo el olor de tu
amor persiste entre
mis pechos, entonces, sólo
entonces, puedo devorar con gula
tu presencia.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario