martes, 14 de noviembre de 2017

Veronica Lake(USA)

Veronica Lake in color! 1940s inspiration:: Old Hollywood:: Pin Up Girl#VeronicaLake - "I've reached a point in my life where it's the little things that matter... I was always a rebel and probably could have got much further had I changed my attitude. But when you think about it, I got pretty far without changing attitudes. I'm happier with that." (1970)Quiero ser ella.coiffure mairieMovie Stars Parade Magazine -March 1942 (Veronica Lake)DiversoMiss Veronica Lake 2, with the eyepatch style which was as famous then as The Jennifer A was during 'Friends'.Veronica Lake, Ramrod, by Al St. Hilare, 1947Veronica LakeCosmopolitan magazine, NOVEMBER 1941 Model: Veronica Lake Artist: Bradshaw CrandellVeronica Lake - I MARRIED A WITCHUnited Artists Pictures ' Me casé con una bruja " (1942 ) vestido diseñado por Edith Head de Veronica Lake.

 Resultado de imagen de sullivans travelsResultado de imagen de sullivans travels




VER ONLINE  LOS VIAJES DE SULLIVAN 
http://www.clasicofilm.com/2015/07/los-viajes-de-sullivan-1941-dvd.html 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario