miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Annie Leibovitz(USA)

Probably my favourite photo ever. Portrait of Whoopi Goldberg taken by photographer Annie Leibovitz
Whoopi Goldberg
Okay so this kinda thing but as a bride/bridesmaid picture like in the big dresses with the makeup before hair is done would be pretty cool In My opinion if only Annie Leibovitz wasn't so expensive
Julianne Moore
"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." ~ Willie Nelson by Annie Leibovitz
Willie Nelson
Anjelica Huston, Sharon Stone, Diane Lane by Annie Leibovitz
Sharon Stone, Anjelica Huston y Diane Lane
" I didn't want to let women down. One of the stereotypes I see breaking is the idea of aging and older women not being beautiful."  Annie Leibovitz  Susan Sontag / Annie Leibovitz
Susan Sontag
Paul Newman by Annie Leibovitz   PHOTOGRAPHY BY MultiCityWorldTravel.Com For Hotels-Flights Bookings Globally Save Up To 80% On Your Travel Cost
Paul Newman
Jodie Foster by Annie Leibovitz
Jodie Foster
Morgan Freeman | by Annie Leibovitz, capturing his thoughts at that moment, making this a classic
Morgan Freeman
Annie Leibovitz; My Hero. This photo is breathtaking. I love me some Lennon.
John Lennon y Yoko Ono
Cate Blanchett photographed by Annie Leibovitz. °
Cate Blanchett
Toni Curtis and Jack Lemmon 1995 - Annie Leibovitz
Jack Lemmon y Tony Curtis
Steven Spielberg photographed by Annie Leibovitz, 1994.
Steven Spielberg
Annie LEIBOVITZ :: Madonna, 2007 [for Vanity Fair]
Maya Angelou y Madonna
"I didn't want to let women down. One of the stereotypes I see breaking is the idea of aging and older women not being beautiful." -Annie Leibovitz
Annie Leibovitz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario