jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Alan Rickman(Gran Bretaña)

And the most romantic thing you can say to them in the entire fucking world is “Always.” | 26 Things That Happen When You Date A "Harry Potter" Nerd: Professor Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) - terrifying teacher of the dark arts at Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series who sides with evil to do the right thing. Alan Rickman in general plays good villain roles.: Alan Rickman - when this man speaks, i melt a little: alan rickman: Great actor in everything I've seen him in from Die Hard, Galaxy Quest to of course Harry Potter. Snape everyone has a love hate relationship with Snape.: Allen Rickman: What can you say?  He's the voice of God.: alan rickman: Alan Rickman: Hello, gorgeous! Alan Rickman, Colonel Christopher Brandon - Sense and Sensibility (1995) #janeausten #anglee:

Alan Rickman lee el soneto 130 de Shakespeare

SONNET 130

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare. 

Soneto 130

 Los ojos de mi amada

Los ojos de ella junto al sol son nada,
el coral es más rojo que sus labios.
Blanca es la nieve; mas su pecho, oscuro;
si el pelo de hebras es , negras las suyas.
He visto rosas de Damasco: blancas,
y rojas, pero nunca en sus mejillas;
y en algunos perfumes hay más gozo
que el aliento que exhala de mi amada.
Me gusta oírla hablar, mas reconozco
que más hermoso son tiene la música.
Que jamás vi andar a una diosa, es cierto:
mi amada al caminar pisa la tierra;

y aún pienso que más vale mi amor que aquellas a las que engañan con metáforas.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario