miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Emma Thompson(Gran Bretaña)

Happy birthday
Happy Birthday, Emma Thompson!Beautiful Creatures' Emma ThompsonEmma Thompson (b. 1959) is a British actor, comedian and screenwriter. 1995, Thompson scripted & starred in SENSE AND SENSIBILITY, a film adaptation of the Jane Austen novel, which earned her an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay.  Mother of two, she is married to Greg Wise (Willoughby).  She has received many awards for her acting and writing.Emma Thompson - one of my top favorites!  Beautiful, talented, funny, creative, and fantastically cheeky Brit!  :)FOR TROY TO LOOK AT.....Lovely hair"Its unfortunate and I really wish I wouldn't have to say this, but I really like human beings who have suffered. They're kinder." ~ Emma Thompson"Sense and Sensibility" Always leaves a lump in my throat...Sense and Sensibility is an uncommonly deft, very funny Jane Austen adaptation, marked by Emma Thompson's finely tuned performance.Dear Emma, your Beatrice was a delight. Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot on sea, and one on shore, to one thing constant never.    I think of myself, when I am being most kind to myself, as being as lovely and witty as her portrayal of Beatrice.Howard's End, 1992 ~ Directed by James Ivory. With Anthony Hopkins, Emma Thompson, Vanessa Redgrave, Helena Bonham Carter.Emma Thompson - Best Actress Oscar for "Howard's End" (1992)Emma ThompsonEmma Thompson photographed by Nick Haddow | Zoomer Magazine (Dec. 2013)Emma ThompsonEmma Thompson. I mean really. She's just amazing. She's brilliant, witty, outspoken and unhinged and I love it. She's everything I want to be. Including British.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario