martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

Martes de carnaval


For I am not Emily Kimberly, the daughter of Dwayne and Alma Kimberly. No, I'm not. I'm Edward Kimberly, the recluse brother of my sister Anthea. Barbarella (1968)Pirates of the CaribbeanElizabeth the Golden Age with Cate Blanchet - Greg WIlliams PhotographySupermanAngelina Jolie on becoming Maleficent and acting with her daughter ...Mad Hatter to Alice......."You used to be much more muchier, You've lost your muchness" - Best quote of the whole movie! <3I know Robin Williams had so many profound roles but I'll forever remember him as Mrs. Doubtfire. #restinpeaceMichelle Pfeiffer, CatwomanDespite how amazingly epic IronMan and Captain America and all those guys are...Peter Parker (the real Peter!) will forever and always be my favorite hero :DThe pinacle of talent, Chas Chaplin, as he was first called, actor, mime, acrobate, musicien, composer, artist of all trades.Linda Carter, Wonder Woman | Brought to Life by: Lynda Carter The show only ran three seasons from 1976-79, but Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman has endured in the heart of…"Batman"  tv showAudrey Hepburn and George Peppard in Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)


1958 - Tony Curtis & Jack Lemmon - "Some Like It Hot", directed by Billy Wilder & also starring Marilyn Monroe & George Raft.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario